Advice

workaholic

The stress from this job has always been there. But within the last few months, I feel like I just cannot take much more.

Does anyone know the best way of going on leave with pay for work-related stress? Is it
possible?

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
The stress from this job has always been there. But within the last few months, I feel like I just cannot take much more.

Does anyone know the best way of going on leave with pay for work-related stress? Is it
possible?
Prepare yourself for the replies people are about to give you on here

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6FAE4BB1-8B8A-494E-91F4-0FB94A302ACA.gif

possible?

I Just Wanna Go Home

When I’m feeling stressed out and just wanna throw in the towel I just think of all the crap I gotta do if I quit. I gotta update my resume, send it into several places, answer the phone, schedule an interview, dress nicely, show up to the interview, if all goes well I gotta answer the phone again, set up a start date, watch the same safety and sexual harassment training videos every job in the world has. It’s just too much effort. Easier to stay here and be mad.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
UPS will not let you take disability for being over stressed. It's called a job for a reason not let's go have fun and be happy land. Jesus people make me think the world is :censored2:ed some days.
Watch this and it will all make sense.

Last edited: