Aflac question

Sparkey86

Do any of you drivers have the Aflac disability insurance? If so have you ever used it? And are they good to deal with?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Do any of you drivers have the Aflac disability insurance? If so have you ever used it? And are they good to deal with?
Ive had it for 3 years now. 3 policies, disability, accident and critical illness. Used it 1 time for a couple weeks. Got paid fast and my guy is good. Good to have for this job and especially if you have a mortgage dude

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah. I'm afraid I may be using it soon. I have a herniated disc. Getting worse daily.
I had the same thing dude was out for like 2 weeks. Just did some physical therapy and some stretching exercises but mine wasn't bad at all. There is a waiting period on the Aflac though before you can start using it. Theres different ways to get you to how fast it kicks in. All my 3 plans come to about 200 bux a month. Sounds expensive but what you get for it, its a good deal especially like I said before if you have a mortgage. It pays you for all kinds of stuff. I have double health insurance with my girls insurance through the school with the state, so anything extra Aflac pays me for anything ive had done goes straight to my pocket lol.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Ive had it for 3 years now. 3 policies, disability, accident and critical illness. Used it 1 time for a couple weeks. Got paid fast and my guy is good. Good to have for this job and especially if you have a mortgage dude
I used to have it through another employer but now I don't. Does it come right out of your check Jump or do you have to pay it like any other bill. Also, roughly, what is the monthly cost for those three policies?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I used to have it through another employer but now I don't. Does it come right out of your check Jump or do you have to pay it like any other bill. Also, roughly, what is the monthly cost for those three policies?
I got a discount for the Aflac through my local. I have it through an independent sales guy and I just have it deducted automatically through my bank account not your paycheck or anything like that. I pay like 200 bux a month for the 3 policies. Its good to just maybe call around Aflac agencies and check out some info on it 1st. Theres different ways to go about the disability insurance, maybe a good idea to check with your homeowners insurance or automobile insurance company( most people have the same company for the bundle) and see if they offer similar plans, since you already deal with that company currently. Good idea to get the extra insurance, way to think ahead and outside the box, the way most normal people think lol.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I got a discount for the Aflac through my local. I have it through an independent sales guy and I just have it deducted automatically through my bank account not your paycheck or anything like that. I pay like 200 bux a month for the 3 policies. Its good to just maybe call around Aflac agencies and check out some info on it 1st. Theres different ways to go about the disability insurance, maybe a good idea to check with your homeowners insurance or automobile insurance company( most people have the same company for the bundle) and see if they offer similar plans, since you already deal with that company currently. Good idea to get the extra insurance, way to think ahead and outside the box, the way most normal think lol.
I loved it when I had it. The PD was a preferred employer so everything was taken care of.