After the election

rod

Retired 22 years
Just think--- 3 more days then 90% of the threads on here can disappear. We will go through a short period of "yea- my guy won" and a few "the world will end now" and maybe a couple of "the elections were rigged" threads but after a week or two we can find other crap to argue about other than politics (nothing is going to change anyway). I will make a toast ------here's to the election being over.:happy_new_year::wootsmiley::beersmiley:

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
We'll get more threads with wives concerned about their husbands losing their jobs then anything political.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Electing a leader is a very, very small part of politics. Things will continue because the major players are kooks with secrets to hide who are on a power trip and looking for ways to fool the people they are suppose to represent.

It's better than any soap opera, ever !!.

Just think--- 3 more days then 90% of the threads on here can disappear. We will go through a short period of "yea- my guy won" and a few "the world will end now" and maybe a couple of "the elections were rigged" threads but after a week or two we can find other crap to argue about other than politics (nothing is going to change anyway). I will make a toast ------here's to the election being over.:happy_new_year::wootsmiley::beersmiley:
dont worry I won't gloat. And yea I am drunk

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Glorious, glorious TV!! When the elections are over, I'll get back all of the commercials I've been missing....Wait..a..sec...I'll get back with y'all...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Glorious, glorious TV!! When the elections are over, I'll get back all of the commercials I've been missing....Wait..a..sec...I'll get back with y'all...

I can't recall seeing a single political ad in the last 2 months (I don't watch much TV though).
There was not a real single contested election on the ballot when I voted ... just a couple of options.
Republicans hold every statewide position in Georgia.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can't recall seeing a single political ad in the last 2 months (I don't watch much TV though).
There was not a real single contested election on the ballot when I voted ... just a couple of options.

So you are conceding the presidency?

Dracula

OK, I thought about the commercials.....AFLAC, Allstate, boner pills and ScottTrade...ok, give me some more Mittens commercials...

Dracula

You don't recall seeing a political commercial in the last 2 months? Jeez, son, you really don't watch the idiot box...