"After vacations"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Most people lurk awhile, I did. Then I came out of the closet. Ive found that if someone annoys me, I avoid them.
Lifes too short to argue and fight, I come here for relief from the grind. Yes we at time talk of the grind, but there is so much more, and really I have no time in my life for negativity. I have a job that pays me to endure that.

I only belong to two forums, and I live them the way I live my life. Ill walk a mile to avoid confrontation on crap that dont really matter. Now in current events, whole different matter! Have a great night.

rod

Retired 22 years
"after vacations" means don't bother me with your petty problems because I am management and I will post them when higher up management says I should post them ---because I am just a puppet and don't have any say at what goes on at my center anymore. Welcome to the jungle littlelady

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
My GUESS is after Labor Day, but a quick call to your Teamster Business Agent/Representative should clear it up.
Are you in Local 710?

hypocrisy

Banned
"after vacations" means don't bother me with your petty problems because I am management and I will post them when higher up management says I should post them ---because I am just a puppet and don't have any say at what goes on at my center anymore. Welcome to the jungle littlelady

Yup, that is pretty accurate.

Of course, your answer should be pointing to the language in your Local's package rider regarding bidding and delivery area openings. Most likely it defines vacated and newly established areas and sets a time limit for bidding such areas. If the managers concern is the drivers actually on vacation, it is their responsibility to notify a steward to bid for them during their absence.

Some riders define a new area as "same work 3 days per week for a 30 day period". Cover drivers can be your greatest source of information for following split route work so that they can be bid as soon as they qualify.

Upstate REALLY ! because I didn't use the appropriate "lingo" you felt the need to infect my thread with negativity? If you can't be polite.... BUT OUT!! More like resident Jack A** Stay out of my threads, I don't even want any helpful info from you I know what a fricken DIAD is and I move "Package Cars" everyday! Look up the defenition car and it really doesn't describe UPS vehicles.

I didn`t know More had a younger sister.