age and health

Is there language in the contract that deals with a drivers health and age consideration?

• Yes, Where in contract ?

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManInBrown

Why is everyone so crybaby sensitive now? She said maybe you should retire. Bif friend'n deal. Grow a pair. Laugh in her face.
No offense but you’re not actually a measuring stick for something like this. When you worked at UPS workers called the females sweetie and hey hun. This isn’t the 70s. And I always jump at the chance to file on something. UPS Management is skum.

542thruNthru

No offense but you’re not actually a measuring stick for something like this. When you worked at UPS workers called the females sweetie and hey hun. This isn’t the 70s. And I always jump at the chance to file on something. UPS Management is skum.

You're close... it wasn't females. They called @rod sweetie and hun. It gets lonely in Minnesota in the winter if you know what I mean. ;)

rod

Retired 22 years
I worked 5 years for a female ball buster center manager who hated me. Believe me "sweetie" or "hun" was not what I called her.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Screenshot_20200227-234231_Google.jpg

We need about 10 drivers his age here. I'd like to see them punch in the new way with the microscopic keyboard screen.

Over70irregs

Yes there is. They won’t change anything until you become a problem though.

become a problem

file 9.5 grievances, file harassment grievances with her name on it, work at a safer pace, ask for help with over 70’s. If you dont get help, bring them back. Send messages in that your going to need help to be under 9.5, send messages in that business in jeopardy if you don’t get help, start running straight air then business savers then start your route, etc......

I love these types of management people. It’s so easy to adjust their attitude. Best part, once you establish who the captain of your ship is, they will dislike you and not want to talk to you.
Screenshot those tips. Need a laminated card to use for ride-a-longs

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I worked 5 years for a female ball buster center manager who hated me. Believe me "sweetie" or "hun" was not what I called her.

think I had the same center manager or at least they were related
I used to call her “sweetie” or “hun” just to piss her off

my favorite line to her was “bless your
heart”

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Screenshot those tips. Need a laminated card to use for ride-a-longs
Here’s another tip. Anytime you have a ride along and dumb dumb tries talking to you while your driving, pull over and stop. Then talk.

doesn’t matter if your on the interstate or city streets. It’s distracted driving.

after a couple times of that, they will stop talking.