Age when you decide to go Brown and how many years with the company

barrycold

I started when I was 19. Been with this company for close to 8 years. What age was everybody when they first started at UPS?

dragracer66

18 years old fulltime,never parttime. I will be 48 when I retire in 11 years with a nice fat pension!!!! After that you will find me at the local Walmart putting smiley face stickers on the returns and handing you a cart when you walk in the store, look for me I'll be the one not caring at all and smiling ear to ear!!!!!!

reydluap

Started in 1977, 6 weeks after my 18th B-day on pm sort/wash. Started driving when I turned 21. Now I have a 31 1/2 years in.

Paul

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
started late, 32 years old, 14 years in , wont make 25 (body fading fast last two summers) probably get CDL and go long haul.

As for age of hire, got my son on at 17 during christmas on preload. He was late a ton of days and got no call back. 2 years later after he graduated high school, the preload mgr was a former driver that went to mgt asker her if she would give the boy another shot, he worked another preload peak and was late a ton.

I remind him every payday of how at 24 he could be 7 years in and 2 driving about to hit top pay