Age ????

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What do we now consider old at
UPS ,,, I mean , after looking at some post on other threads , what does the average worker here consider another one to be old ???!

rod

Retired 22 years
I always considered old to be anyone ahead of me on the seniority list. Then all of a sudden I was on top of the list----and then fell off it. After I retired at 53 I considered anyone over 65 old. Now I'm 70 and that IS old.

Cant wat to retire

What do we now consider old at
UPS ,,, I mean , after looking at some post on other threads , what does the average worker here consider another one to be old ???!
I would say 65. UPS is Demanding. It wears and tears on the body. 65 is not old in theory but at UPS siiigh... 80 is super OLD:batman: in UPS and otherwiss.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I guess you start to feel older here , when some guys say they wernt even born yet , when you started or some the sups look like your kids age , never thought much about it till recently !

rod

Retired 22 years
I guess you start to feel older here , when some guys say they wernt even born yet , when you started or some the sups look like your kids age , never thought much about it till recently !

I remember the first time I felt old was one day I was sitting in the back of the grocery store I always took a break in and I noticed the Centerfold of the Playboy I was "reading" wasn't even born when I started UPS. :sad2: