Air Driver Cover Driver Bid

IJustWorkHere

I’ve been driving and taking air to the airport for nearly a year it’ll be a year this November . Anyhow HR called me today and offered me a cover driver position. My dilemma is that I’m already making top driver pay of $38. I help the center in the mornings with PO runs and Pickups . I work between 6-8 hrs a day at top pay . Is it worth it to go cover driving ? I should also mention that my inside rate is much higher than Cover Starting rate . Thoughts and opinions 🤔?

542thruNthru

I’ve been driving and taking air to the airport for nearly a year it’ll be a year this November . Anyhow HR called me today and offered me a cover driver position. My dilemma is that I’m already making top driver pay of $38. I help the center in the mornings with PO runs and Pickups . I work between 6-8 hrs a day at top pay . Is it worth it to go cover driving ? I should also mention that my inside rate is much higher than Cover Starting rate . Thoughts and opinions 🤔?
What supplemental contract?

Just remember air driver work isn't guaranteed. That ground work could dry up at anytime or be given to someone else.

charm299

Don’t. Do. It.