Air Driver delivering ground/ pickups

Clutchcity0619

Right now I am a Air Driver but at times will be given ground to deliver after completing my Air. I am paid TCD pay for doing so at $30.80 but not for the whole day. Once I finish my air and scan one ground pckg am I to be paid top driver pay for all the hours I worked? ( Ex: I'll work 5 hours and 2 of those hours is delivering ground but on my pay stub I'm paid 3 hours for air and 2 hours for ground.) And lastly when I do just deliver air I am told to make a pickup (ground) before coming back to the center..am I supposed to be paid top pay for doing this pickup? I've noticed weeks of paychecks that I have not been paid TCD pay for doing these pickups. Is it too late to file a grievance, or can I only file one pertaining to the most recent week?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes—-you should be paid the higher rate for the day—-but, if you press the issue they may take away the air driving altogether.

You can file and you will get paid the difference but you need to ask yourself if it is worth it.

Clutchcity0619

Wouldn't that be retaliation? I'm not too concerned bc I'm going to class in two weeks to be TCD certified. It's worth it to me bc I see how much money I've been missing out on and I have many bills