Air driver or Seasonal driver

icantpickaname

Hi everyone, I am new here, I applied for a AM air driver position 2weeks ago and now waiting for my drive test on Thursday, but I just see a new posting of seasonal driver which has a higher pay and it's a full time. Just want to have some advice if it is worth applying ? Trying to look them up but can't find much information on the air job. Any idea will be appreciated, thanks!

PT Car Washer

Hi everyone, I am new here, I applied for a AM air driver position 2weeks ago and now waiting for my drive test on Thursday, but I just see a new posting of seasonal driver which has a higher pay and it's a full time. Just want to have some advice if it is worth applying ? Trying to look them up but can't find much information on the air job. Any idea will be appreciated, thanks!
Take the air driver job because it is permanent and super easy. Seasonal may make more starting but they have no guarantees for hours or how long they will be working. My building uses air drivers as package car cover drivers when needed and are paid top driver rate when delivering or picking up ground packages. Gives you a chance to learn the job with a whole lot less stress and see what a regular driver goes through and if you want to make the switch at some point. Current PT air driver rate is $30.86/hr after a 4 year progression.

542thruNthru

You already work for UPS or not?

542thruNthru

Either way doesn't matter. Take the air driver job. When peak comes you'll be making the same or more and also be permanent unlike the seasonal.

PT Car Washer

Either way doesn't matter. Take the air driver job. When peak comes you'll be making the same or more and also be permanent unlike the seasonal.
Our air drivers (if they want to work) can make $2k/wk the first year during Peak. With the pandemic some have been earning that much almost all Summer.