Air Driver Seniority

AlwaysChafed

Is the seniority date the same as ground - 30 days worked within 90, correct? I ask because I had 30 days within 90 about a year ago (air). Nobody said anything. And then the fact if it is 30/90, I actually have a seniority date on something, and I'm owed since my $11.50 wage hasn't changed.

You do not have to go through seniority twice. Talking company seniority not classification seniority. Seniority $12.50. Seniority plus 12 months $13.00. Seniority plus 18 months $13.50. 24 months top rate $24.74.

AlwaysChafed

I went through our contract book. It looks like I'm owed a date and a ton of back pay.

My previous question still stands. If I get a seniority date in air, do I still need to qualify for ground?

UPSER110

I went through our contract book. It looks like I'm owed a date and a ton of back pay.

My previous question still stands. If I get a seniority date in air, do I still need to qualify for ground?

You are p/t air, correct? If so then you will still have to go through Full time seniority for ground (friend/t Driver). Thats where the 30 in 90 qualification comes into play.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
There are different progressions.

Air driver is two years, FT driver is four years. After two years you'll make top rate as an air driver. If you go FT driving, you'll enter a new progression and have a four year progression. Like was said, you'll have to make 30 days in 90 to qualify.

AlwaysChafed

OK, now, anytime a ground package is delivered or transported from center to center, driver to driver, etc. and I'm the person doing this, any package that is driven/delivered by me counts as a day correct?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Correct, if you DELIVER any ground work it's ground rate. If you shuttle ground you'll probably have to file a grievance. If you are not getting ground rate, and you ask to correct wages to ground rate when you shuttle or deliver grounds, expect the work to go elsewhere.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Correct, if you DELIVER any ground work it's ground rate. If you shuttle ground you'll probably have to file a grievance. If you are not getting ground rate, and you ask to correct wages to ground rate when you shuttle or deliver grounds, expect the work to go elsewhere.
This scenario sounds very familiar.

midwest brown

I'm a PT air driver now that shuttles air packages from one center to another and I got a ground pkg a few weeks ago. Asked if I got ground rate and they told me since I'm an "exemption" driver I'm allowed to drive those without ground pay. Anyone heard of this or is this what I should be filing on

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I'm a PT air driver now that shuttles air packages from one center to another and I got a ground pkg a few weeks ago. Asked if I got ground rate and they told me since I'm an "exemption" driver I'm allowed to drive those without ground pay. Anyone heard of this or is this what I should be filing on
yeah it's actually exception air, not exemption. That sounds legit.