Air driver wages?

Cincypackagehandler

I apologize in advance as I'm sure this question has been asked a ton but what is the starting pay for a Saturday Air Driver? And when and what are the raises? I'm in local 100 if that is relevant. I start driving air June 11th. Also, how many stops should I expect?

I apologize in advance as I'm sure this question has been asked a ton but what is the starting pay for a Saturday Air Driver? And when and what are the raises? I'm in local 100 if that is relevant. I start driving air June 11th. Also, how many stops should I expect?
Starting rate sucks..it's around $13 an hour. ( I'm sure someone will post the exact numbers)
.no way of telling you how many stops you will do. Everyday is different.

Last edited:
14640484366741087917165.jpg

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. Is right those are the correct wages I think top rate is about $26. Its a good way to get your foot in the door and understand what is expected of you as a driver. I used to do Saturdays and you can expect anything from 15 to 40ish stops depending on what area you do. You cover alot more ground on Saturdays but you will develop a ton of area knowledge. Good luck.

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. Is right those are the correct wages I think top rate is about $26. Its a good way to get your foot in the door and understand what is expected of you as a driver. I used to do Saturdays and you can expect anything from 15 to 40ish stops depending on what area you do. You cover alot more ground on Saturdays but you will develop a ton of area knowledge. Good luck.
Everyone needs a copy of the contract book......and they need to read it.

I make sure everyone has a copy

Brisket

True, I have filled in on Saturday and you could be in any area just remember your map book.