Air driver

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
:beersmiley:Entails waiting around 2+ hours after you clock out of your shift then being told they don't need you, then entails mandatory work on holidays and Saturdays , and no! one does not eventually get a ft pkg car driver from air driving, one must sign a ft bid sheet for posted job and highest senority pt employee who signs gets ft bid. :beersmiley:

Means making $25/hr after a 2 year progression and $33/hr the first day running or picking up ground packages. Or you can unload or load for $10/hr and a 4 year progression to $12/hr.

Can you tell me approximately starting pay? And hours expected each week?

Sick of FedEx express. Wanna come to the dark side
Start is $11.50/hr, seniority $12.50/hr, 12 months $13.00/hr, 18 months $13.50/hr, 24 months Top rate. 3 hour guarantee and I have no idea what hours are available in your area.

TheKingOfQueens

Start is $11.50/hr, seniority $12.50/hr, 12 months $13.00/hr, 18 months $13.50/hr, 24 months Top rate. 3 hour guarantee and I have no idea what hours are available in your area.

New contract 1250 start 1350 seniority

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on.

BigBeef42

Yep, starts at 13.50 and you get about 4 hours on saturday delivering airs only.

Its easy as fugg. The easiest $50 you can make at ups.

Sent using USPS

TheKid99

Can you tell me approximately starting pay? And hours expected each week?

Sick of FedEx express. Wanna come to the dark side

Lol everyone want to leave FEDEX

My sup was asking me questions about the driver contractors FedEx Ground... I think they want to hire FedEx Ground drivers off the street here

UPSGUY72

There are all different types of Air drivers. They include but are not limited to (FT Air driver, PT Air driver, Sat Air Driver, ETC)

Depending on your location and what type your pay my very. Some FT Air jobs are 22.3 jobs and your pay is pro-rated based on how may years of service you have.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
The only FT Air Drivers I am familiar with are Art. 22.3 or combo Air Drivers. Are there any FT Air Drivers that only deliver and or pick up air packages only?
Yes, I know 1. I think he used to do a shuttle run; that run was eliminated, but not his job.