Air driver

Air drivers in my center are being told, from the highest level of ups, that we cannot deliver ground packages without permission from center manager, not even if supervisors order us to. Fact checking, anyone else getting this message from their center? Current as of the week after Christmas, 2020

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Air drivers in my center are being told, from the highest level of ups, that we cannot deliver ground packages without permission from center manager, not even if supervisors order us to. Fact checking, anyone else getting this message from their center? Current as of the week after Christmas, 2020
Slippery slope. If your supervisor tells you to and you don’t is that not working as instructed?

PT Car Washer

Happens every January and last until the next snowstorm or another crises. Than vacations kick in and PT air drivers are working 50 hours a week again.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I work as directed

The highest level of ups ( whatever that is) and your supe can work it out amongst themselves

Indecisi0n

Unless someone puts it in writing you work as directed by whatever Sup tells you to do something. That way if it turns into an issue you have a directive from a Sup and your covered. Going into a meeting and saying “well the higher ups said...” goes no where.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Is there an actual name associated with this?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Only do what your full time sup says. Not a part time air driver sup. When the part timer lies to save his butt you are on the chopping block

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You’ll never be a RPCD
🧔✊

542thruNthru

Your sup tells you to deliver ground. Make sure he does it over the DIAD. Then take a picture or request copies of diad messages that day.

After that it's not your problem.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Did you demand your 8? No ? Why should they follow the contract if you don’t..quit running
🧔✊