Air Shuttle

Bearded fool

I am curious what the norm is at most centers as it pertains to who is shuttling the NDA packages from the airport back to the center during pre-load? At my center it is full-time ground drivers. At an adjacent center it is an exempt part time air driver; she loads cars on Mondays and shuttles the air Tuesday through Friday. I am a pre-loader who also does exempt air driving. I would prefer to go to the airport than load package cars....

PT Car Washer

I am curious what the norm is at most centers as it pertains to who is shuttling the NDA packages from the airport back to the center during pre-load? At my center it is full-time ground drivers. At an adjacent center it is an exempt part time air driver; she loads cars on Mondays and shuttles the air Tuesday through Friday. I am a pre-loader who also does exempt air driving. I would prefer to go to the airport than load package cars....
Feeders bring the air cans from the airport to the preload in the morning.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
It's a full time bid run here, delivering a few hours after bringing in nda, but I hear most centers are trying to make it a part time gig.

542thruNthru

A lot of this would rely on the area. Proximity to the airport. Size of the building/center.

I don't think you're going to get a answer that will help you.

But... do you have more seniority then her?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
And your waist line shows it.....
Thanks. I've been eating healthier, glad it shows.
GvwcXfI.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Who wouldn’t :p

Integrity

Binge Poster
What did your Shop Steward say?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You need an airport badge before you can even think of getting that job