Airport Tugs

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
How the hell are some of these morons allowed to drive??? Cutting off Feeders on the blind side !! Can't believe the FAA doesn't fine UPS! Some ,not all are a high risk out on tarmac . Do they have to go through any training?? I can't believe some of the stuff I see out on tarmac...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Come on Cove! Does it really surprise you all that much? :happy-very: Drive defensively. Never underestimate the power of procreation. :surprised:

over9five

Staff member
How the hell are some of these morons allowed to drive??? Cutting off Feeders on the blind side !! Can't believe the FAA doesn't fine UPS! Some ,not all are a high risk out on tarmac . Do they have to go through any training?? I can't believe some of the stuff I see out on tarmac...
OMG, they don't give a **** about anyone else.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Dilli i expect the general public to be stupid on the roadways,(expect the unexpected) but not our own people on a tarmac with millioms of dollars of planes and feeder equipment ,let alone the ground workers!!
Some of these guys wouldn't be qualified to pick up shopping carts at the supermarket parking lot !!

Here everyone pulls that stunt from mgmt to fellow feeder drivers to brokers to the Hostess delivery guy. friend them all. I got my 20 safe driving in so go ahead and come around on that side. It won`t be my equipment with a dent in it.

Gosh, thats like three posts so far this morning with me using "friend" in describing my feelings on something. That might be considered hostile but then again it is peak after all.

Well Gee, since it was brought up.

I am absolutely ashamed to wear the same uniform as these unsafe, selfish, lack of professionalism and courtesy, TrainCo graduate wannabes that pass for some feeder drivers nowadays. I don`t know what it says for them when we get more respect out of the paid by the trailer brokers that come on property. Of all the friend-ing people to look out for and show some courtesy to it should be your fellow UPS`er. Not with these guys. If I stepped in dogshiz I wouldn`t kick them in the ass to get it off.