Alan Graf CFO sells 50,000 shares

55+

Okay this one makes me wonder..Alan Graf Chief Financial Officer sold 50k shares of stock on July 1st for 4.498 million...Normally, not a big deal if it's Fred but this is the money guy and it's a lot of stock...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Okay this one makes me wonder..Alan Graf Chief Financial Officer sold 50k shares of stock on July 1st for 4.498 million...Normally, not a big deal if it's Fred but this is the money guy and it's a lot of stock...

You mis-spelled it. It should be "Graft", as in corrupt. Mr. Graf is cashing-in, which might mean he's retiring, or just buying a bigger home in Aspen. One would assume the stock will go up after the "October Surprise". Maybe Graf isn't completely on-board with what's happening, so he will be free "to pursue other opportunities". It could mean a lot, or nothing at all, but it might be a tip-off if others start doing it too.

vantexan

Probably waited until after the quarterly and annual results were announced in order to not give the wrong impression. At his level 50,000 shares of stock is probably a small % of his total holdings. Owning a lot of stock is great but you can't do much with it until you sell it.

55+

Yea...I suppose if it was 100k shares it would be different since he owns 185k shares...spose he doesn't have to pay any tax on it..or wait ...maybe 10% lol

55+

More stock options excercised for christina richards ..sells 48k shares for a total of 4.28 million. Im really glad they got rid of the shift premium or she may have had to sell a car .or have a bake sale ..