Alaska Drivers

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Virtual Time study now...who needs to go actually see the deliveries/roads/delays etc...if google didn't capture it - it isn't there.

GTS will be updated with your reduced time allowance by 5am tomorrow. Thanks for asking...IE.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Virtual Time study now...who needs to go actually see the deliveries/roads/delays etc...if google didn't capture it - it isn't there.

GTS will be updated with your reduced time allowance by 5am tomorrow. Thanks for asking...IE.
Paid by the hour, so shove your reduced time allowance where the sun don’t shine. Lmao, reduced allowance. Who cares?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Paid by the hour, so shove your reduced time allowance where the sun don’t shine. Lmao, reduced allowance. Who cares?
21FB5991-A525-4D01-BAA0-4CA49C90CB83.gif

40 and out

The only thing that didn't get done in winter was time studies. They saved those for beautiful spring and summer days.
You're not kidding. They were doing my center one time. One day it was raining. No time studies that day. "We can't get an accurate time study in the rain"

watdaflock?

I am curious how Alaskan drivers handle the winters with ice on the roads. Does a driver deliver the same amount of packages as if it were a normal work day? I hardly get snow where I’m from and couldn’t imagine having to work in it.

Cheers ,
Bigfoot.
They work safe.

Hope this helps.
I have seen photos of four-wheel Drive Ford friend-350s with a little box on the back. I was talking to a buddy a long time ago that lived in a remote area in Alaska and a private contractor delivered UPS, FedEx, and DHL out of the same truck.

These could be fun driving around, delivering packages in a foot of snow.
images