Alison vs Mitch

Ron Carey lives on

To all Ups Teamsters in Ky we have a real chance to get a friend in the US Senate. After 30 years of gridlock, its time for a change. Alison is endorsed by all Ky Teamster locals. Please vote and bring a family member or friend. Don't take my word for it, research Mitch's position on FMLA, RTW, PREVAILING WAGE.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

The latest McClellan poll showed her ahead 42 to 40 within a margin of error. Even with Koch bros pouring money into his campaign, she is running neck and neck. I would say thats not bad.

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The latest McClellan poll showed her ahead 42 to 40 within a margin of error. Even with Koch bros pouring money into his campaign, she is running neck and neck. I would say thats not bad.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not the polls I've seen. Mitch will win this race.
And as a bonus, Harry Reid will be tossed out of his Senate Majority post.

Brown Spider

Not the polls I've seen. Mitch will win this race.
And as a bonus, Harry Reid will be tossed out of his Senate Majority post.

A bonus? Hmm...the party that wants to destroy us would control the Senate...and yet you see that as a bonus. Hope you're real damn close to retirement. Actually, no, I hope you're around to enjoy the fruits of your "bonus". Buckle up!

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
A bonus? Hmm...the party that wants to destroy us would control the Senate...and yet you see that as a bonus. Hope you're real damn close to retirement. Actually, no, I hope you're around to enjoy the fruits of your "bonus". Buckle up!

Sent using BrownCafe App
The Dems are job killers. How much good does it do to have a union if there are no jobs?
Harry Reid has never done anything to try and get our economy going and you know it.

Ron Carey lives on

Anyways back to reality, Mitch the champion of Labor, lol is ahead by a nose. I encourage all Kentuckians to ditch mitch, and elect a true friend to labor, and a guy who answers to the Koch brothers

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brown Spider

The Dems are job killers. How much good does it do to have a union if there are no jobs?
Harry Reid has never done anything to try and get our economy going and you know it.

At the time of Obama's 2nd inaugural, the economy had added 1,208,00 jobs. Bush, after 8 years, added 1,083,000 jobs. Who's ahead? No jobs? If you're on BC and working for UPS, you may be making close to $100,000 per year. Not bad, huh?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
At the time of Obama's 2nd inaugural, the economy had added 1,208,00 jobs. Bush, after 8 years, added 1,083,000 jobs. Who's ahead? No jobs? If you're on BC and working for UPS, you may be making close to $100,000 per year. Not bad, huh?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Oh come on now. Bush ended with the recession and Obama started with it. So many jobs were lost job creation was a no brainer.

Brown Spider

Oh come on now. Bush ended with the recession and Obama started with it. So many jobs were lost job creation was a no brainer.

What? "Bush ended with the recession and Obama started with it." I think that's my argument, not yours! How about the Republican opposition to recent NLRB appointments? Are you on board with that too?

Hey...the Democrats could have done a lot more for us, but the Republicans have done NOTHING for us! EVER!

That's the real "no brainer"!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What? "Bush ended with the recession and Obama started with it." I think that's my argument, not yours! How about the Republican opposition to recent NLRB appointments? Are you on board with that too?

Hey...the Democrats could have done a lot more for us, but the Republicans have done NOTHING for us! EVER!

Sent using BrownCafe App
We always come out of a recession depression whatever. Politicians can do very little to speed up the recovery. Really all they can do is prolong it.

It's pretty simple really other than the Great Depression every other down turn has turned up fairly quickly. Many economists believe politics actually prolonged the depression and made it something worse than it should of been.

My point was Obama took over while lots of jobs were being lost. If he stayed in office over 3-4 years history tells us many of those jobs were going to come back. Regardless of what he did.

To all Ups Teamsters in Ky we have a real chance to get a friend in the US Senate. After 30 years of gridlock, its time for a change. Alison is endorsed by all Ky Teamster locals. Please vote and bring a family member or friend. Don't take my word for it, research Mitch's position on FMLA, RTW, PREVAILING WAGE.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You ever watch the show justified???

M

MenInBrown

Sent using BrownCafe App

Here is a no brainer. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I will give you a homework assignment, what year was the recession before Obama started with it? And tell me who was president. Tell me who was president and abolished slavery? Should I go on?

Ron Carey lives on

With all the Koch brothers money poured into Mitch's campaign. She is basically tied with the Minority leader in a red state. Its hilarious to me Republican criticism of Mitch, all of sudden he is their champion. No brainer is to pull a lever, or push a button because of R or a D next to a candidate. It definitely shows no brains

Sent using BrownCafe App