All aboard the irreg train.....

Justaloader

Latest "victim" in our hub - may we all take a moment of silence.
Victim.jpg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I haven’t seen those trains in a very long time. We switched over to the ones where the table is detachable from the cart over a decade ago.

Justaloader

I haven’t seen those trains in a very long time. We switched over to the ones where the table is detachable from the cart over a decade ago.

I've been told this building was built in the 70's, and hasn't been updated since it was built. When it was built, it was never intended / designed to have "irreg trains". It's a regular thing to hear them crashing into / bouncing off off roller lines, conveyor support pillars, etc because the walkways through which the trains have to travel are so narrow.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I can see property of the United States Postal Service in that picture. You will be walked off tomorrow, please turn in your badge.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I've been told this building was built in the 70's, and hasn't been updated since it was built. When it was built, it was never intended / designed to have "irreg trains". It's a regular thing to hear them crashing into / bouncing off off roller lines, conveyor support pillars, etc because the walkways through which the trains have to travel are so narrow.

Have you seen.... where building maintenance has welded (cylinders) around

the base of structural supports, to protect them from the irreg trains ?

Justaloader

Have you seen.... where building maintenance has welded (cylinders) around

the base of structural supports, to protect them from the irreg trains ?

No, but they have welded bits of guard rails to them, and also to conveyor belt motor covers (to keep the covers and motors of the conveyor belts from taking a direct hit). It's comical when it comes to the "band-aid over cancer" approach they take to "fixing" things....