All about sleepers in the bay

Indecisi0n

Yep. You're EXTREMELY on target. I can tell you've been there. You know EXACTLY what's going on. The most BORING thing I've ever done in my life.

Hauling double trailers through St Louis, Louisville, Indianapolis, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, Dallas, sometimes Pittsburgh and Phillie, mostly in rush hour traffic, up and down snow covered I-94 thru Wisconsin, trying to miss all the rough spots (I.E. the whole USA) so your partner can sleep, watching the Qualcomm light up when you don't answer Louisville right away about some inane issue, having a breakdown in BFE and explaining to Louisville why you CAN'T move (one time in Denver, we had light malfunction. Called Louisville. They said we HAD to get going because it was light THERE) and waiting for Penske to show a couple hours later, hauling the same MTs over 2100 miles back and forth after you told base camp you didn't need to, working every Thanksgiving weekend, every July 4th weekend, getting woke up at 4 AM on your day off asking if you'd be available IF something extra comes up, staying up all night when it's your partner's turn to lead out at 6 AM so you can sleep then...

I agree, it's the most BORING job I've ever had. Well played.
I am literally in ahh of the headlights you guys have on your sleeper cabs. I can barely see 5 feet in front of me with my old ass halogen's.