All good kids love milk!!!!!!!!!!!

Borderline 9.5

There is also another acronym that goes with this that I just heard of a few weeks back. Fine steak sauce before dinner. A new driver said this to me and I never heard it before.

Re-Raise

There is also another acronym that goes with this that I just heard of a few weeks back. Fine steak sauce before dinner. A new driver said this to me and I never heard it before.

That is not bad for remembering the Key Phrases. Find a safe path well ahead,Stay back and see it all, Scan don't stare, Be prepared expect the unexpected, and Don't gamble use your horn lights and signals.

I could see how that acronym would help you remember them.

Packmule

Made up some of my own.
Key phrases: "The safe path is to stay back and scan the unexpected gamble."
10 point commentary: "One look counts a a maintained check." plus "Scan stale maintenence logs before pulling the established ones."
5 keys to avoid slips and falls: "Walk extablished conveyors, look for needed adjustments."

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Five keys to preventing slips and falls. You get married the wife puts on pounds this is actually how a sup told me to remember it WED LB!!!!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This bs is really common sense. I find myself applying these principals to my personal driving as well.

Given enough time and crackers, I could probably train a parakeet to recite the 10-point commentary. That would not make the parakeet a safe driver...but it would help the parakeets boss pass an audit.

I think the frustration is not that the information itself is wrong....its the fact that, at UPS, safety begins and ends with the ability to recite acronyms.

rocket man

Given enough time and crackers, I could probably train a parakeet to recite the 10-point commentary. That would not make the parakeet a safe driver...but it would help the parakeets boss pass an audit.

I think the frustration is not that the information itself is wrong....its the fact that, at UPS, safety begins and ends with the ability to recite acronyms.
in past post,s upstate say,s he likes crackers

Re-Raise

Thanks for giving me another quote to pass off as my own at work Sober.

Cementups

Box Monkey
When my boss asks about "Get the big picture and what's it do for you", I tell him I think of his wife.....How wide, how deep, what's in it. He chuckles and says whatever it takes for me to remember it, as long as I remember it.