All hands on deck for Expo 2020 Dubai

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
All hands on deck for Expo 2020 Dubai - UPS

UPS committed to industry-leading, sustainable solutions

“In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UPS is taking on one of the most complex logistics challenges ever. But thanks to a team of exceptional UPSers, we have the know-how and capabilities to deliver it successfully,” said Alan Williams, vice president, Expo 2020 sponsorships and operations.

As the Official Logistics Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, UPS is an important player in the lead-up to the event. Like other world expositions, Expo 2020 brings together visitors from all over the world to share solutions to global challenges. And like past expos, Dubai is planning an unforgettable experience with hundreds of new buildings, events and attractions for visitors to explore.

While UPS has expertise managing logistics for mega-events like the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games, the six-month-long Expo 2020 – rescheduled to begin October 2021 due to the pandemic – will be an effort unlike any other.

DiadesSuk

All hands on deck for Expo 2020 Dubai - UPS

UPS committed to industry-leading, sustainable solutions

“In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UPS is taking on one of the most complex logistics challenges ever. But thanks to a team of exceptional UPSers, we have the know-how and capabilities to deliver it successfully,” said Alan Williams, vice president, Expo 2020 sponsorships and operations.

As the Official Logistics Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, UPS is an important player in the lead-up to the event. Like other world expositions, Expo 2020 brings together visitors from all over the world to share solutions to global challenges. And like past expos, Dubai is planning an unforgettable experience with hundreds of new buildings, events and attractions for visitors to explore.

While UPS has expertise managing logistics for mega-events like the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games, the six-month-long Expo 2020 – rescheduled to begin October 2021 due to the pandemic – will be an effort unlike any other.
so how did the 2020 expo go?

DiadesSuk

I get it to some extent but not sure other than the funding why Dubai has been a goal for UPS. Pardon me for my lack of knowledge about the Expo but is it our expo or we just covering the logistic aspects of it?

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet half the Ivory Tower will say they are essential and just have to be put up in some $10,000 a night hotel room in Dubai. It don't get much spendier than that place