ALL ROUTES GO UP FOR BID AS LONG AS IT GOES OUT MORE THAN 4 DAYS/WK

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not even going to play the game with the whole cover driver shenanigans they play every morning. Ill be the highest senior cover driver with my route being bumped off, and im a tell the supe im not playing the game if that split route that's in pretty much everyday, im taking it and everybody below me can kiss my balls lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not even going to play the game with the whole cover driver shenanigans they play every morning. Ill be the highest senior cover driver with my route being bumped off, and im a tell the supe im not playing the game if that split route that's in pretty much everyday, im taking it and everybody below me can kiss my balls lol.
Cover driving blowz unless your the top COVER BITCH lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You guys rebid routes? That's lame. Where I am it's a chess match to get the good routes. Well if there is any left.
Not too many good routes but if your smart you make your route into good route if you got good skillz to make the game work in your favor. DONT LET THE FOX OUTSMART YOU, OUTSMART THE FOX is how you play the game lol.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just found out today i got bumped off my route of 5 years, yup bummer, BACK TO TOP COVER DRIVER lmfao. Is what it is i guess, schiznitt happens ya know. Not a damm thing worth bidding on really to be honest. Top cover aint so bad, get to pick and choose what i want to run and get some days off here and there. Funny how some of these idiots think the grass is greener on the other side and then when they take it, they totally dont like it lol.
The driver that bumped you must really want to kick em in the nutz deep into the night and bring home the cabbage.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The driver that bumped you must really want to kick em in the nutz deep into the night and bring home the cabbage.
Hes going to struggle with it and im a laugh my nuttz off at him. Always 2 different towns on it, one with air commits and the other without. The area without commits is the beginning of it and the part with air commits is at the end. A jigsaw puzzle everyday on there trying to figure out how to run it everyday and its spread out real good too. Hes going to be like wtf did I get myself into lol. The grass aint always greener on the other side, some of these knuckleheads will never get it lol.