all those who believe science can solve everything......

Faith is something I need to survive and move on from day to day. Thank god for it. Lately my faith has taken a crap but my cornerstone of Christ keeps me going. Sometimes I just don't really believe but I need it. Sometimes I'm scared to not believe so I don't dare. Sometimes I know he is the son and sometimes I just believe till the tears roll down my checks. I believe somehow through the pain and joy. He is god. He has to be and there is no way he isn't.

menotyou

bella amicizia
This stuff intrigues me. I personally have no relation with any God.
Were your parents religious? Mine were. Not devout catholics, but firm believers. My sister and I were altar girls. I think because we were ingrained to be Catholic, it makes it easier to believe when you are older and start questioning things. How can this or that occur is God really loved us, sort of things. I don't actively go to church, but I do believe that their is a higher power. Mine has the name of Jesus Christ, God, and The Holy Spirit.

My mother just gave me my Confirmation outfit, talk about memories flooding back. :bigsmile2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The guy in that video is a huckster, he's already got a scientology knockoff quasi-religion setup, if you have enough money to contribute to the cause you can join his "Blue Butterfly Society" and be an "Eternean". Considering how well his book sold, I'm sure the rubes will be lining up to hand over their cash. Fools and their money.

menotyou

bella amicizia
. Watched that on television Friday night with the kids. His story was very familiar to mine. That's something i never spoke about except with my wife. The kids still only half believe my story
but that's ok.
I am glad you survived. That was an amazing video, I can't imagine having that be a real memory. Thank you for sharing that.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The guy in that video is a huckster, he's already got a scientology knockoff quasi-religion setup, if you have enough money to contribute to the cause you can join his "Blue Butterfly Society" and be an "Eternean". Considering how well his book sold, I'm sure the rubes will be lining up to hand over their cash. Fools and their money.
That may be the case, but it's what I was taught and chose to believe. :bigsmile2:

packageguy

I beleive. I go to to church almost every Sunday. I have 3 friends the father,son and holy spirit. My parenys brought us to church every Sunday. has not stopped since..

tourists24

So do you believe in any similar cases of near death experience stories or is it just this man that you call bogus?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So do you believe in any similar cases of near death experience stories or is it just this man that you call bogus?

Who knows? Even if I had the time to investigate every claim, I don't really care. If someone has a personal experience that they believe that's their thing, not mine. Eben Alexander on the other hand is pretty clearly trying to make a buck by preying on the gullible.