Almost 20 years working at UPS. Damn time flew by!!! What you like and dislike about the job.

7fkdhvp.gif
7fkdhvp.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Almost 20 years working at UPS. Damn time flew by!!! What you like and dislike about the job.
I got almost 25 years in. I dislike the attitude of new employees. It's go faster go faster. friend the union. friend the old timers. friend management. It's all about me me me.back in the day there was a sense of brotherhood. We're all in it together. New guys don't seem to want to join in .....,,,

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I got almost 25 years in. I dislike the attitude of new employees. It's go faster go faster. friend the union. friend the old timers. friend management. It's all about me me me.back in the day there was a sense of brotherhood. We're all in it together. New guys don't seem to want to join in .....,,,
Almost 25 yrs? Man you're old!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I love the money and my customers love me. What I don't like is how the company makes the job more difficult to do than it should be. All the technology and it's poorly implemented at the local level.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I love the money and my customers love me. What I don't like is how the company makes the job more difficult to do than it should be. All the technology and it's poorly implemented at the local level.
I still treat my customers the way they should be treated. friend Orion. I never run it till almost 2 when I get to residentials