Am a new FT driver

Box Ox

Claims full time.

The job listings can be confusing for applicants this time of year. The first line of the “Package Delivery Driver” listing says “UPS is accepting applications for temporary, seasonal full-time Package Delivery Drivers. ”

Box Ox

I'm in a remote area with small labor pool. Location has three open positions, two seasonal pt and one FT, I was told I got FT. Have a second gig so am okay if not but I'd like to be FT asap.

Good luck. Best shot to get to get to M-friend stuff if you don’t have any paid time off is to try and take unpaid “dead days”.

Drivers at my location tend to communicate with each other if there are more drivers around than necessary. Driver “X” might tell driver “Y” they’ve got a sick kid at home, etc and ask if they can cover the route management had them down for. That’s when I’ve typically called the dentist to see if they can work me in.

Box Ox

It's fun.

4007de1387c78dae335cb74d02ebce8b56660aa0777d12b8a75208b3e75b479d.jpg

charmschool

Wait until you meet your management team.
One of the reasons I'm happy about the job is that the supervisor is apparently well-liked, I know a driver at the location and he says supe does well for the drivers. I also have a non-UPS friend who knows him and says he is a decent guy outside of work. I'm sure I'll get sarcastic replies and that's fine, I'm hoping for the best.