Am I a 22.3?

UPSWife17

I’ve been with the company for 7 years as a loader and started my 30 days driving on Oct 30. I passed my 30 but I am now wondering if I’m a 22.3 driver. Some of my coworkers said I’m a regular ft driver because the new contract has not be ratified. I’m in Local 150 if that helps. Thanks in advance.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’ve been with the company for 7 years as a loader and started my 30 days driving on Oct 30. I passed my 30 but I am now wondering if I’m a 22.3 driver. Some of my coworkers said I’m a regular ft driver because the new contract has not be ratified. I’m in Local 150 if that helps. Thanks in advance.

What position did you bid on? That is what you are.

UPSWife17

What position did you bid on? That is what you are.

I didn’t bid on anything. I meant to say am I a 22.4?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

22.4 does not exist yet.

You are an RPCD.

Regular Package Car Driver.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You are a seasonal.
th