Am I getting ready to get fired?

Tman021

I have a feeling that UPS is getting ready to fire me and to be honest I'm fine with it because I was planning on leaving during my probation anyways(I'm on day 15). But the reason I think they may fire me is because on Monday I have seven misloads, Tuesday I had 3, and yesterday I had two. Today while I was loading my truck the sup was telling me that I need to get my misloads down because I can get fired during my probation period and he told me that I can't afford another misload for the rest of the week. Just wondering what are the chances that I'll get fired? I'd still leave if it came down to it but I'd rather them fire me than leave.

PT Car Washer

Show up everyday and you will work until you retire. Really, 7 misloads is pretty bad. 2 or 3 is normal. If UPS fired every preloader that had misloads then the Preload Manager would have to load the cars and do you think he will fire his self for misloads?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have a feeling that UPS is getting ready to fire me and to be honest I'm fine with it because I was planning on leaving during my probation anyways(I'm on day 15). But the reason I think they may fire me is because on Monday I have seven misloads, Tuesday I had 3, and yesterday I had two. Today while I was loading my truck the sup was telling me that I need to get my misloads down because I can get fired during my probation period and he told me that I can't afford another misload for the rest of the week. Just wondering what are the chances that I'll get fired? I'd still leave if it came down to it but I'd rather them fire me than leave.
If you were planning on quitting anyway like you said...then just quit.

Yup