Am I going bald?

WeAreAllGoingToMakeIt

Hello everyone, new driver here. I been driving for UPS for 6 months. But I've been worried that I'm losing my hair due to all the stress of dealing with the SPORH that management is holding me to.....

Anyone else here lose their hair due to stress?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
If you made book those numbers should no longer worry you. There is literally nothing they can do to you as long as you are doing your job to the best of your abilities.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you made book those numbers should no longer worry you. There is literally nothing they can do to you as long as you are doing your job to the best of your abilities.

Don't be so sure about that. Like it or not, the driver job is a production job, and the inability to maintain demonstrated performance can lead to termination.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Hello everyone, new driver here. I been driving for UPS for 6 months. But I've been worried that I'm losing my hair due to all the stress of dealing with the SPORH that management is holding me to.....

Looks fine to me!
tenor.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Don't be so sure about that. Like it or not, the driver job is a production job, and the inability to maintain demonstrated performance can lead to termination.
Union does not recognize production numbers. They can try all they want, it won’t stick.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

do you have a cordless air compressor and a tire gauge for your wife