Am I the only one???

ManInBrown

Yup. Have 2 vacant locations on my route. One is a empty 2 story commercial building in a 5 building complex. The other is a greenhouse. I cringe every time I drive past both

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I wonder how it will effect the dispatch. I have a 210 unit apartment building and a Toyota dealership going in my loop. We are already maxed out dispatch wise, I'm sure they'll put another route in.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I wonder how it will effect the dispatch. I have a 210 unit apartment building and a Toyota dealership going in my loop. We are already maxed out dispatch wise, I'm sure they'll put another route in.

Hope you have seniority over that guy. Otherwise he will get the better half

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We have one section in our center. Houses are growing like dandelions. Used to be one area to cover. Now it's 3. I'm way in the mountains. Nothing ever changes out there

Cementups

Box Monkey
I see developments going in and think about the added stops. And whenever I see a house get sold and new people moving in I envision the next month or so of Pottery Barn and William-Sonoma.

barnyard

KTM rider
Houses are growing like dandelions.

We have 2 towns like that in my center.

1 had 50+ lots platted, the roads built, fire hydrants installed and the developer went bankrupt (2008). For at least 5 years, there were concrete barriers blocking the entrances to the development. The barriers are gone now and houses are going up. 2 routes used to easily take care of that town, now there are 3 and at peak, there will be 5.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Everytime I see new businesses open up or a new building being constructed on my route and think to myself like damn, I wonder how many pieces they're going to receive/ship day?
These are tough times. Used to think that way but then one day I must have smartened up, because now I think to myself, job security. Granted, I still pisss and moan about the extra work but am happy that in these tough times of the energy industry losing so many jobs, that WE are still plugging along at full force.