Amazon change?

Girls and feeders is like.................................................. girls and feeders. Can`t pull one up to the front door of the shoe store. Out of your skill level.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Girls and feeders is like.................................................. girls and feeders. Can`t pull one up to the front door of the shoe store. Out of your skill level.
You have no idea what my skill set is. You would be astounded at the talents I have. And, if you can't pull it up to the front door of a shoe store, you got issues!:raspberry-tounge: :smartass:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sure as hell ain't out of my skill level. :happy-very:I can run that yard dog in circles around you. :wink2:

packageguy

We found out last night that 20 Amazon trailers are sitting in Indy because we don`t have any drivers to move them.

I am surprised that a supervisors not pulling that route, lol
our building supervisors out of control, they got 14 grievence on tuesday

Coldworld

60 months and counting

HomeDelivery

you copy-pasted my reply for what? edit: o i see your reply was still in the quote bubble...

that's what i'm hearing on the fedex end by providing that link ... i'll update when i see an amazon box on my route