Amazon coming for your Job

GenericUsername

Didn't show the amazon driver asking me where an odd number house is while I'm delivering on the even side of the street.

They have some of the dumbest people I've ever seen in my area. I heard from another driver one tried to follow him through a gate and had it close into the van. Another driver watched one back into a house (how btw is that even possible???) I've had a few pull directly in front of the package car and block me for the 3 minutes it takes them to find their package and deliver it. Some of the crap I've seen/heard from those guys just boggles my mind.

MrBates

I've had a few pull directly in front of the package car and block me for the 3 minutes it takes them to find their package and deliver it. Some of the crap I've seen/heard from those guys just boggles my mind.

This happens to me quite often. They will stop smack in the middle of the street and leave their driver side door wide open so NO one can get thru.

Zowert

They have some of the dumbest people I've ever seen in my area. I heard from another driver one tried to follow him through a gate and had it close into the van. Another driver watched one back into a house (how btw is that even possible???) I've had a few pull directly in front of the package car and block me for the 3 minutes it takes them to find their package and deliver it. Some of the crap I've seen/heard from those guys just boggles my mind.

You forgot u-turns on busy streets, backing into oncoming traffic and pulling nose to nose with you on the wrong side of the road. Those are trademark Amazon driver maneuvers.

GenericUsername

You forgot u-turns on busy streets, backing into oncoming traffic and pulling nose to nose with you on the wrong side of the road. Those are trademark Amazon driver maneuvers.

I had tire marks in my front yard a few months ago. I'm almost willing to bet one of those magnificent bastards did it.