Amazon Driver Dumps Prime Stinky in Customer's Drive

BootsOnTarmac

I would rather dump it, wipe it and RUN!, than sit on it till uniform replacements are available. Ask an RTD if they have a change of uniform / undies, I bet they do.

BootsOnTarmac

I amend my previous post. I would take it with me, not dump it at the customer! Sometimes nature sneaks up on you.... Notice in the video that this is a left right hand drive vehicle. Not the US.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I posted it here for others like myself who only visit the FedEx corner of BC. I figured it had most likely appeared elsewhere on here by now.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
At least that driver did it in a bag... there's a gross UPS driver in the brownie section that didn't have the common sense to use a weather bag liner on her UPS trash bin to drop a chocolate log. Eeeew

bacha29

At least you can't say that the guy doesn't give a :censored2: about a job that doesn't pay :censored2:. This incident is a small example of the growing anger surrounding the explosion in the number of jobs in industries that while vital to the economy don't pay enough to live on. While there are numerous exceptions many Ground contractors to their credit are giving their drivers almost everything the route makes just to keep them on the job but given the direction settlements are going that may not even be enough in the future.

SmithBarney

Clearly you've never met someone with IBS.... while I definitely couldn't/wouldn't do it within eyesight of anyone or anything, I can't say I haven't "had a coworker" forced to utilize a driver release bag on occasion..those Big Mamma Burritos can hit hard at the wrong time.