Amazon drivers 'are asked to deliver up to 200 parcels a day for less than the minimum wage and they

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Amazon drivers 'are asked to deliver up to 200 parcels a day for less than the minimum wage and they even have to urinate into bottles to keep pace' - Daily Mail

• Drivers say they regularly work longer than 11-hour days and break speed limits
  • They claim Amazon-made delivery routes don't take traffic jams into account
  • Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency has vowed to investigate the company
  • Amazon doesn't employ the drivers directly, as they're hired by outside agencies
  • Drivers work via Amazon's app and follow delivery routes made by the company

NYCFXG

I've been peeing in bottles for years... Where's the outrage for me? Trucks are full of piss bottles during busy weeks.. 3 years ago we lined them up near check out to show management what life was like for us slaves during peak.

Mutineer

Gee. Being an Amazon courier sounds exactly like XG. Nothing more than a ginormous class-action lawsuit waiting to happen. If I had nothing better to do and lived in an Amazon delivery area, I'd cheerfully belly up to that trough.

MynameisNeigan

Had a friend that crashed while delivering for Amazon in his personal car, insurance company denied the claim cause his vehicle was not insured for commercial purposes.

The Driver

I drive.
Had a friend that crashed while delivering for Amazon in his personal car, insurance company denied the claim cause his vehicle was not insured for commercial purposes.

tenor (4).gif