AMAZON EMPIRE The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I don’t know they’re UPS largest customer and account for over 10% of UPS is revenue.
We had an Amazon delivery center move in near us.
We've lost a ton of volume.

The drivers' day off list is flying. All fun and games till they start bumping us part timers to get their hours... :/

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
You guys act like amazon doesn’t have competition.
Amazon is more worried about anti-trust laws and being broken up. They have biggest lobbyist in Washington DC.run by Jay Carney ,Obama’s press secretary. Just watch the show

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Good quote from the show. New York Mayor Bill de Blasio observes: “In what world are there no critics? Well, yeah, in an autocratic, totalitarian world maybe they’re not allowed — and maybe that’s the world Jeff Bezos, somewhere in his mind, thinks he is entitled to.”

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
When you have the former press secretary of a supposed “union loving” president......well Houston we’ve got a problem. If this doesn’t open the eyes of the Democrat loving Teamsters, I’m not sure what will.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

We had an Amazon delivery center move in near us.
We've lost a ton of volume.

The drivers' day off list is flying. All fun and games till they start bumping us part timers to get their hours... :/
My stop count is up by 25 and they’re trying to force six day punches. Wish we had more amazon vans running around. Too bad I keep seeing them wrecked at mechanic shops.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Ah yes, Jeff Bezos. The multi-billionaire who rails on and on about the evil, white capitalist plutocracy that he's become a robber-baron off of. Go on, Jeff, donate to some more LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ activist groups to soothe your seething white guilt.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Pledges 10 billion dollars to the "fight against climate change".

Few weeks later..

Unleashes tens of thousands of big-block gas step vans, with untrained drivers behind the wheel, on the world..

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Good quote from the show. New York Mayor Bill de Blasio observes: “In what world are there no critics? Well, yeah, in an autocratic, totalitarian world maybe they’re not allowed — and maybe that’s the world Jeff Bezos, somewhere in his mind, thinks he is entitled to.”
On the other hand, reminds me of corporate union politics and "old guard"

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Amazon is more worried about anti-trust laws and being broken up. They have biggest lobbyist in Washington DC.run by Jay Carney ,Obama’s press secretary. Just watch the show

The courts have consistently ruled that monopolies aren’t illegal if they benefit consumers. Obviously, Amazon does that, but for how long? I think the courts are full of crap, because Amazon may benefit consumers, but it’s huge reach over society has many negatives.

I just don’t see the courts breaking up Amazon.