Amazon hiring: No interview....no application necessary.

qdg2

Radio advertisements here locally. Not sure how that works. I do wonder about security with that kind of staffing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The low wage-use and abuse business model of Amazon can only get you so far. At some point you cannot hire enough new meat.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Are they still delivering inside homes. Now I feel even more safe with that service
I remember when they implemented that feature. I’d do some phone wizardry, and take it straight to the door and take the picture. People already are jumpy enough as it is now imagine delivering and opening up someone’s garage or home while they’re in there. No thanks.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I remember when they implemented that feature. I’d do some phone wizardry, and take it straight to the door and take the picture. People already are jumpy enough as it is now imagine delivering and opening up someone’s garage or home while they’re in there. No thanks.
All you need is some hot chick walking by the front door fresh out the shower then boom lawsuit.

qdg2

At what point will nobody new work at Amazon because they treat their people so horribly?

Then again that could be asked about UPS.
IDK...

Every Amazon driver in my neighborhood is running to deliver....parking on the wrong side of the road and at least trotting down long driveways....we live in the country. Seems to be plenty of em around....