Amazon Locker vs UPS Lockers

MendozaJ

Amazon lockers are so much more efficient and reliable, for both driver and customer.

UPS will let you go out with 25 pieces for a UPS locker and only 10 lockers available because customers couldn't retrieve their packages from the other 20.

Indecisi0n

We were told anything that doesn't fit in the lockers due to no availability we are to DR and leave them on top of the lockers. Don't forget to bag.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Amazon lockers are so much more efficient and reliable, for both driver and customer.

UPS will let you go out with 25 pieces for a UPS locker and only 10 lockers available because customers couldn't retrieve their packages from the other 20.
Whatcha' talkin' bout' Willis?

rod

Retired 22 years
We were told anything that doesn't fit in the lockers due to no availability we are to DR and leave them on top of the lockers. Don't forget to bag.

I actually had a customer who lived on an island and left signed delivery notices on top of a cabinet at the village laundry mat in town. The stuff was kind of out of site (if the laundry was full of midgets). Apparently nothing ever came up missing because I never had any follow-ups for him. I only met the guy once in 20 years.

Indecisi0n

I actually had a customer who lived on an island and left signed delivery notices on top of a cabinet at the village laundry mat in town. The stuff was kind of out of site (if the laundry was full of midgets). Apparently nothing ever came up missing because I never had any follow-ups for him. I only met the guy once in 20 years.
Was he good looking ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Island?...Midgets?...Fantasy Island?

rod

Retired 22 years
Was he good looking ?

If you are asking me if I ever went to his island ---- no I didn't. A driver friend of mine did go into one of his weird customers house one time and left in a hurry when he noticed the weirdo had 3 pictures on his fireplace mantle. One was the Schwans guy, one was the propane guy and one was the UPS guy---him.

DOK

What's an UPS locker?