Amazon now offering shipping to non amazon sellers

Box Ox

Oh btw, the crickets are getting shipped again. I :censored2:in had a heart attack when I saw those domesticated roaches on the slide

It’s quite the smell when the cricket recipient refuses delivery (package not pristine) on a hot summer day and they all die in the back of the truck.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
It’s quite the smell when the cricket recipient refuses delivery (package not pristine) on a hot summer day and they all die in the back of the truck.
Omg thats :censored2:ed up. Why would they.....what the hell do they even order them for? Those things explode all over the boxline and they expect us pick em up.

Zowert

The quality is going to be terrible. I’m already seeing Amazon drivers drop packages on people’s front lawn in high theft areas. They will just dump a load of packages next to a locker and leave. It’s been said before, pay minimum wage and you get minimum quality.

Overpaid Union Thug

The quality is going to be terrible. I’m already seeing Amazon drivers drop packages on people’s front lawn in high theft areas. They will just dump a load of packages next to a locker and leave. It’s been said before, pay minimum wage and you get minimum quality.
Some of the various Amazon drivers that work in my delivery area are leaving them against the garage door. A few have been run over by the customers as they back out of their garages since the drivers ALSO don’t to ring or knock. But all of these things will eventually be addressed and before long no one will care who’s delivering their stuff as long as it gets there. And to Ben honest.....some of our drivers do stupid stuff like that too. Mostly bonus babies and cowards that are chasing a number on a report.

I'll open my mouth, as wide as it will go.
tenor (19).gif

Bob11B

I think Amazon will fail in this department but I could be wrong because they haven’t really failed at anything yet. Our drivers have a reputation and we are trusted and form a relationship with our customers. Amazon drivers are on different routes daily, have no clue where they are going and lack training. They also have weight restrictions and don’t even have hand carts, they literally drag bags. We have a tonnnnn of extra volume today and I noticed I had much more Amazon then usual.

Delivering for Amazon isn’t a career and they will cycle through drivers faster then they can hire them. They can’t be trusted with medical packages, high values, etc. I could go on and on but I hope they miserably fail. I also noticed they are offering amazon shoppers rewards for 2-3 day shipping instead of air savers and have since seen lots more Amazon that is ground or 2 day.

The whole businsss model of Amazon is based off of being more cost effective but I think they cut too many damn corners to succeed and keep reputable/trustworthy employees around.