Amazon should buy Fed Ex

bacha29

On his show Mad Money tonight Jim Cramer made an interesting observation . The new avalanche of IPO's coming on in the very near future ( Lyft, Uber, Pinterest and others) he believes that there will soon be too much stock available and not enough capital to buy it all resulting in an an overall erosion of stock prices. As a result he put forward a interesting idea........Fedex buys XPO Logistics . XPO's stock is down quite a bit and in Cramer's opinion there's too many carriers in the transportation space. When you think about it the integration of the two would seem a lot easier and perhaps more likely than X selling out to Amazon..... Certainly good discussion fodder if nothing else.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The man owns 2 NYC restaurants and has over 100 million in the bank. How much have you got?

My sibling worked for a man who had over 200 million in the bank (he was the founder, CEO, and president of the company), and yet I wouldn't trust his speculation about FedEx any more than I would trust Cramer's.

bacha29

My sibling worked for a man who had over 200 million in the bank (he was the founder, CEO, and president of the company), and yet I wouldn't trust his speculation about FedEx any more than I would trust Cramer's.
Like they say things run in 3's . You Cramer, and the CEO all have the same credibility problem.