Amazon Unionization Vote

TTLS1

I imagine whats going to happen is they will unionize, amazon will close the warehouse and move to a new one. they lease all the warehouses so they will just squash the union that way.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Do you really believe Amazon workers will be making close to $40/hr by 2023 like UPS Teamsters will?
I was referring to the fact that us teamsters had all we needed to get a damn good contract without consessions in 2018 and the union offered up crap on a silver platter and called it the best contract ever. They did a horrible job of negotiating and need to do better in the future.

I am saying if they do unionize, I hope they get a good and fair contract like the union should be negotiating for. No I do not think they will be getting $40 an hour lol.

PT Car Washer

I was referring to the fact that us teamsters had all we needed to get a damn good contract without consessions in 2018 and the union offered up crap on a silver platter and called it the best contract ever. They did a horrible job of negotiating and need to do better in the future.

I am saying if they do unionize, I hope they get a good and fair contract like the union should be negotiating for. No I do not think they will be getting $40 an hour lol.
Actually not all UPS Teamsters will be earning $40/hr. I am guessing the average will be closer to $20/hr.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Actually not all UPS Teamsters will be earning $40/hr. I am guessing the average will be closer to $20/hr.
Are you factoring in the 22.4 drivers who do the exact same job as an RPCD but make less and get no 8 hour requests or 9.5 protection?

I can't believe the union agreed to that...Oh wait, it was their proposal!

Gman33909

Are you factoring in the 22.4 drivers who do the exact same job as an RPCD but make less and get no 8 hour requests or 9.5 protection?

I can't believe the union agreed to that...Oh wait, it was their proposal!
Wait It gets better, an article 22.4 is suppose to work preload for 4 hours then delivery for 4 hours😮😮, what that doesn't happen.... Best contract ever!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Amazon's anti union scare tactics will probably be too much to overcome.

Read the article.. one warehouse in Alabama..

Are they starting their own Union from scratch?

A couple of years ago “Southpark” had an funny
Take on Amazon and Bezos .. worth a look. 👍