Amazon Wants Suckers!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Fourty vehicles and 100 employees is more than a small business. 300k is chump change for a business that size.

Returntosender

Former ups region/district staff level operations managers have that kind money to invest in that amazon delivery business.

Since they already know the delivery business they can make that business work.

Staydryitsraining

Former ups region/district staff level operations managers have that kind money to invest in that amazon delivery business.

Since they already know the delivery business they can make that business work.
I dont see any rms doing anything except vacationing in mexico 4 times a year and mowing their grass on a brand new mower. And i dont see any dms having enough money to throw 300k at anything

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It’s really simple, they want suckers to put down cash on a loan from Amazon, take all the risk as the owner, while Amazon uses them as a credit card at 0% interest.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

“The business owners will be able to make as much as $300,000 a year in profit running a full-sized fleet of 40 vans and managing 100 employees, according to Amazon.”
Lmfboooooo!!
Or $110,000 by working for UPS in 1 truck and managing your own ass? I’ll take the latter.
Unfortunately there aren't enough of those $110,00 UPS jobs to go around. And if you guys vote for hybrid drivers, there will be even less.