Amazon

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Amozon ordered 20.000 vans for delivery to be built in s carolina
PxOfODc.gif

Good, maybe we will be able to provide service to our other customers instead of having them blow the crap out of our system

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Amozon ordered 20.000 vans for delivery to be built in s carolina
20,000. That's a lot of package cars. It's worrisome. I don't think UPS, FEDEX,USPS and the minor carriers can do much if they deliver just Amazon packages. However, when I was young AT&T & Microsoft got broken or split up because they were a monopoly. Amazon (even though I shop there) is starting to dominate in e-tail, music, video, grocery and now trying for delivery.

It's my feeling the government needs to step in on their :censored2: and quit this global domination. They're only 23-24 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I saw this on my area the other day, the driver was delivering Amazon packages. I looked up the website and it said they had 100 routes running out of north Atlanta near one of the Amazon warehouses. A company called LazerShip used to deliver Amazon, I haven't seen any of them recently. This is a new Nissan van. The day after I took this photo, I saw the passenger side of the van. It was dented up from the front to the rear bumper.
fullsizeoutput_7a9.jpeg

cosis

eventually amazon will deliver all their own crap... will leave a lot of extra drivers delivering e-cigs and vapes for ups

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I saw this on my area the other day, the driver was delivering Amazon packages. I looked up the website and it said they had 100 routes running out of north Atlanta near one of the Amazon warehouses. A company called LazerShip used to deliver Amazon, I haven't seen any of them recently. This is a new Nissan van. The day after I took this photo, I saw the passenger side of the van. It was dented up from the front to the rear bumper.View attachment 211185
And when the next economic crash happens. These companies will all disappear just as fast as they popped up