Amazon

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
“stress, anxiety, apprehension and humiliation”? Really? He’s blocked in for three minutes, gets laughed at and suffers from all that? What a snowflake. I hope the judge yells at him for wasting his time as well as the time of the courts on something so stupid.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
“stress, anxiety, apprehension and humiliation”? Really? He’s blocked in for three minutes, gets laughed at and suffers from all that? What a snowflake. I hope the judge yells at him for wasting his time as well as the time of the courts on something so stupid.
You've become a bully since you retired...

joey-friends-friends.gif

worldwide

Exactly my thought. Must not be that great of a lawyer.
No website for this attorney but he has a nice Google review that's a bit telling:

"BUYER BEWARE- this man only cares about money. He only met with me to discuss money, not my case. Said he charges $15,000 a case but for me he’d do it for $2,500. Made me go to court once a month for 8 months and never met with me before or after. Just kept postponing. I dismissed him in front of the judge and took legal aid. My case was closed same day and in my favor. This lawyer is as corrupt as they come. I wish I never met him."