Amazon's new Rivian vans

MrBates

Looks nice..btw I saw like 4 separate Amazon vans on my route today and they all happened to be delivering to the same house I was delivering to. I don't know, it just seemed bizarre.

DriverNerd

Can you imagine showing a UPS driver a shiny new electric truck and them being that happy about it? I mean, it still means you have to work. How is this exciting for an employee?

rod

#1 on Upstates "list"
Can you imagine showing a UPS driver a shiny new electric truck and them being that happy about it? I mean, it still means you have to work. How is this exciting for an employee?
Apparently you have never had the thrill of going from a high step-no power steering POS 8 cube to a new low to the ground- power steering 7 cube.

oldupsman

Apparently you have never had the thrill of going from a high step-no power steering POS 8 cube to a new low to the ground- power steering 7 cube.

There are days I think about the junk we drove. I can't believe I did it. I mean just
flat out junk!

DriverNerd

I prefer the high step old manuals over the new automatics, but yeah I hated having to drive one without power steering. That was exhausting.

zeev

This van does not exist it is a concept nobody has ever driven one Rivian has been around more than 10 years by 2021 this will be forgotten.