AMC STOCK BOYS!!!

Screenshot_20210602-132035.png

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Big mistake to hang on too long. My goal is to supplement the retirement I’m already earning for myself (hopefully). I don’t do much sitting.
Get ahead with easy house money and make bigger bets. It’s taken me a while to get into the swing of things but the bigger bets on these targeted stocks are really paying out.
For me it’s like that show the weakest link. BANK!
And move on

Big mistake to hang on too long. My goal is to supplement the retirement I’m already earning for myself (hopefully). I don’t do much sitting.
Get ahead with easy house money and make bigger bets. It’s taken me a while to get into the swing of things but the bigger bets on these targeted stocks are really paying out.
For me it’s like that show the weakest link. BANK!
And move on

Box Ox

Say hello to 11 million new shares being offered.
That will dilute the price real fast
No secret where the proceeds from that 11 million share offering are going..... Retire debt.... They're drowning in it .

AMC files to sell 11 million shares — stock immediately tanks

“We believe that the recent volatility and our current market prices reflect market and trading dynamics unrelated to our underlying business, or macro or industry fundamentals, and we do not know how long these dynamics will last,” the company said in the filing. “Under the circumstances, we caution you against investing in our Class A common stock, unless you are prepared to incur the risk of losing all or a substantial portion of your investment.”

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
AMC files to sell 11 million shares — stock immediately tanks

“We believe that the recent volatility and our current market prices reflect market and trading dynamics unrelated to our underlying business, or macro or industry fundamentals, and we do not know how long these dynamics will last,” the company said in the filing. “Under the circumstances, we caution you against investing in our Class A common stock, unless you are prepared to incur the risk of losing all or a substantial portion of your investment.”
Translation:
These little shi** took advantage of the game and we don’t like it. Our stock isn’t actually that great. Sell sell sell