America Shutdown Implemented To Ensure Our Healthcare Capacity Is Not Exceeded

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Remember when the goal of the shutdown was to ensure the US Healthcare system capacity was not exceeded?
Now almost all American hospitals are empty and healthcare employees have been laid off.
How and when did this "Goal Creep" occur?

This goal has been achieved and far exceeded other that a few areas in America ...
... why is the USA still shutdown?
1*jOyyJwEmor8XSbngQEJRVg.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Remember when the goal of the shutdown was to ensure the US Healthcare system capacity was not exceeded?
Now almost all American hospitals are empty and healthcare employees have been laid off.

This goal has been achieved and far exceeded other that a few areas in America ...
My wife works in a hospital! I am telling you right here and right now, 5/2/2020, you are dead wrong! The census on her floor (non ICU) is over 90%!

You are an idiot!

Study up on the nuances of 'almost all' and apply that new understanding to my post to which you refer.
I believe your wife's assessment of her particular hospital ... although she is a fool to have partnered with a buffoon* like you.
You sound like a typical city-dwelling butthole so 'her' hospital may be crowded but that is an ad hoc or anecdotal example.

Here in Atlanta, hospitals are relatively empty and ICU units are 30% utilized which is less than the normal rate of utilization.
An anecdotal case here is a friend of mine who is an anesthesiologist and she is essentially laid-off from her job and according to her, so are most of the doctors and nurses.

That has improved in the last week since elective surgeries and treatments are allowed again.

*Definition of buffoon. 1 : a ludicrous figure : clown. 2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person acting like a ridiculous buffoon.

vantexan

How can 1 person be so ignorant???
My wife works in a hospital! I am telling you right here and right now, 5/2/2020, you are dead wrong! The census on her floor (non ICU) is over 90%!

You are an idiot!
Aren't a lot of hospitals hurting financially because they aren't being allowed to do elective surgery to insure plenty of hospital beds? My sister is an ultra sound tech and has had her hours reduced as has all off her fellow employees.

floridays

I hope Atlanta still has excess hospital capacity come Memorial Day.
That is not your hope.
Your hope is thousands dead and hospitals are overrun in Atlanta by Memorial.
Allbsbullf.gif aside your hope is massive death as long as it is not you, your family or friends.
You are easy to see through, as long as you think there is a possibility to bend Trump over.
I may be obnoxious, filthy and disgusting but it is largely bad humor or truth delivered sarcastically you broad are simply despicable.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I was just thinking about this. All it was was “flatten the curve” that’s all we heard for why we were doing this. Now that the curve has obviously flattened and almost all hospitals are begging for work. It’s become we have to totally stop the spread and lock ourselves at home.

it’s power hungry governors playing politics is all I see it as.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You are an idiot!

my wife works in a hospital. She and many coworkers are paid to twiddle their thumbs for 3/4 of their days and have been for a couple months now.

floridays

Which is it?
Are they empty or "relatively " empty
Words have meaning
They do have meaning, you understand exactly what he said.
Do you need an illustration?
I can easily find you a picture of the same ballpark empty and relatively empty.
Stick to spelling.
You're better than that turd.