America---what a country.

rod

Retired 22 years
In Austria a man was just awarded $3,000 because a surgeon amputated the wrong leg. Meanwhile in the good old USA a woman was just awarded 10 million dollars from Walmart because she said the rusty nail she stepped on was in a Walmart aisle.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In Austria a man was just awarded $3,000 because a surgeon amputated the wrong leg. Meanwhile in the good old USA a woman was just awarded 10 million dollars from Walmart because she said the rusty nail she stepped on was in a Walmart aisle.
Sounds fair

542thruNthru

The man only got $3,000 for his leg because he was in his 70s and the AARP blue book said that's all it was worth.

rod

Retired 22 years
262710964_4360723794024867_1834176095540434368_n.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
The state with the worst overall performance ranking is New Jersey. It fell last in almost every measure of disbursements and fell near the bottom of the rankings for urban congestion.

These 10 states had the worst highway systems:

New Jersey Rhode Island Alaska Hawaii New York California Delaware Massachusetts Washington Florida

rod

Retired 22 years
You don’t empty your pockets before washing your clothes? I used to tell my ex that any money I found when I was washing clothes was MINE. Lol.
I always empty my pockets. It's my wife that insists on leaving Kleenex in her pockets so that you get that "surprise" when you open the dryer door. I'm sure that picture was set up as a joke.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Only 3 Grand when a doctor removed the wrong leg? It cost the guy at least that in legal fees to change his name to Eileen...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
If you cant make it in this country something must be wrong with you. I could be dropped by a helicopter anywhere in this country and have a job within 24 hours. Have a place to live within a week , Have my own business within a couple weeks

and be a millionaire within a decade.

you see immigrants ( mainly Asians and Indians ) do it almost every day.......but for some reason many, many generational Americans can not do it.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
If you cant make it in this country something must be wrong with you. I could be dropped by a helicopter anywhere in this country and have a job within 24 hours. Have a place to live within a week , Have my own business within a couple weeks

and be a millionaire within a decade.

you see immigrants ( mainly Asians and Indians ) do it almost every day.......but for some reason many, many generational Americans can not do it.
Some of us aren’t willing to take our clothes off for money…