American Standard

OrionsBitch

Not...
Just delivered 4 full size American Standard toilet.....this :censored2: is getting out of hand. Time to take matters into our own hands. Smash any and every toilet and sheet as damaged. Maybe UPS will reconsider costs lol

Simplymike

Just about every toilet I've delivered has been damaged or cracked. I usually bring them back to building. Or pull them from the truck before I leave. Usually the preloader doesn't know what broken "anything" sounds like.

Sups get pissed with all missed/damages I bring back. I send in messages throughout the day regarding damages. Really dont want to have to come back in two days to pick it up.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Stuff like that wouldn't be damaged if it was just shipped freight like it should be.

Was talking to a UPS freight driver at a pickup the other day. He wanted to look in my truck. He couldn't believe the stuff that I had in there. He also said the stuff they have been getting is weird too. No joke he said he had a 50lb box of cookie dough on a skid for a residential house lol. And here we are delivering bulk goods that should be on a skid.

ups_drone

Just about every toilet I've delivered has been damaged or cracked. I usually bring them back to building. Or pull them from the truck before I leave. Usually the preloader doesn't know what broken "anything" sounds like.

Sups get pissed with all missed/damages I bring back. I send in messages throughout the day regarding damages. Really dont want to have to come back in two days to pick it up.

As a loader myself, it’s not the fact that we can’t tell if anything is broken, it’s because when you’re getting slammed with packages for 3 trucks and getting yelled at by sups to “don’t :censored2: stack it, put it in the :censored2: truck!” Or writing damaged and seeing it come back down the belt again and again it’s hard to care as long as it’s loaded where it’s supposed to go lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just delivered 4 full size American Standard toilet.....this :censored2: is getting out of hand. Time to take matters into our own hands. Smash any and every toilet and sheet as damaged. Maybe UPS will reconsider costs lol
You're not used to that.

I've delivered as many as 20-30 to apartment complexes. Half of them usually smashed all to hell.

barnyard

KTM rider
I picked up 2 traeger grills today. The tags said they were 140 lbs a piece. They were both delivered by FE freight. WTF. I had to rearrange how I ran the route so that I picked them up after I had done other pick ups and after I had gotten everything out of the back door that needed to go that way.

The only way they fit was going in the back door. I drive a P1000, they would not have fit in the back door of a P700.

rod

Retired 22 years
I picked up 2 traeger grills today. The tags said they were 140 lbs a piece. They were both delivered by FE freight. WTF. I had to rearrange how I ran the route so that I picked them up after I had done other pick ups and after I had gotten everything out of the back door that needed to go that way.

The only way they fit was going in the back door. I drive a P1000, they would not have fit in the back door of a P700.

Dumb question here--------don't UPS have ANY size limits anymore?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
As a loader myself, it’s not the fact that we can’t tell if anything is broken, it’s because when you’re getting slammed with packages for 3 trucks and getting yelled at by sups to “don’t :censored2: stack it, put it in the :censored2: truck!” Or writing damaged and seeing it come back down the belt again and again it’s hard to care as long as it’s loaded where it’s supposed to go lol
loading three trucks? Where is your 4th?

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
8 out of every 10 toilets I handle came off the feeder truck damaged. Waste of time and money if they aren't going to pad them toilets better.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Stuff like that wouldn't be damaged if it was just shipped freight like it should be.

Was talking to a UPS freight driver at a pickup the other day. He wanted to look in my truck. He couldn't believe the stuff that I had in there. He also said the stuff they have been getting is weird too. No joke he said he had a 50lb box of cookie dough on a skid for a residential house lol. And here we are delivering bulk goods that should be on a skid.
You can thank surepost for that.... Along with ups not running enough routes....