Americans finally seeing the light?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ill take OBAMAS new low of 52% versus

President Bush 21% approval rate in 2008
Vice President Cheney 18% approval rate in 2008

Combined, OBAMA still beats them both HANDS down...dont let your desperation get the best of you FAUX fans...

You sound silly, as usual.

:peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ohio is hating him, the auto workers at GM wish they could rescind their vote.
Im from real Ohio, Im helping people see the light daily. Nothing like delivering in the hood with Obama signs still up, blasting Rush, Haninty, Or my favorite, Mark Levine. Beats the heck outta Rap.

Solidarity413

Ohio is hating him, the auto workers at GM wish they could rescind their vote.
Im from real Ohio, Im helping people see the light daily. Nothing like delivering in the hood with Obama signs still up, blasting Rush, Haninty, Or my favorite, Mark Levine. Beats the heck outta Rap.

Well at least you're not provocative :peaceful:. If I'm not mistaken real Ohio is only what I say it is, just like Real Virgina was only what republicans said it was in the election. So I'll put your "hood" in with real Ohio, because let us be real that is where all the real people are at.

Who doesn't like rap? Tooner you've heard the wrong kind, gotta listen to midwest rap, we don't mess around.

I'm just messin' with ya, well expect for listening to real rap & hip hop. You ever wanna give it a shot, shoot me a PM I'll hook you up brother. Until then let the discriminating continue...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No my Ohio is rural, where I work is a septic system.
No I dont like rap, or anything I am forced to listen to at a stop light that shakes my truck. Even if its George Strait.
And I do not discriminate, I hate all idiots equally, regardless of race.
PS Im not your brother, Im your sis.
And I have a white dog as my avatar, but I also have a black one, equally as beautiful.

brett636

Combined, OBAMA still beats them both HANDS down...dont let your desperation get the best of you FAUX fans...

He may not be quite that low, but he sure working hard to get there. Although, unlike President Bush, Obama will not have eight years to work on it.

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't get it, why would GM or Chrysler Workers hate him ? Without the billions of bailout money, those companies wouldn't even exist today. It was 5 after 12 for them. If anyone should hate them, probably Ford workers. Without the other 2, profits and production would have gone thru the roof for Ford.
JMO.

brett636

I don't get it, why would GM or Chrysler Workers hate him ? Without the billions of bailout money, those companies wouldn't even exist today. It was 5 after 12 for them. If anyone should hate them, probably Ford workers. Without the other 2, profits and production would have gone thru the roof for Ford.
JMO.

If I remember correctly Ford was actually in favor of bailing out the other two even though they didn't need it. Something about sharing parts suppliers that would go bust if they had to file for bankruptcy had Ford nervous. Although I don't think they have to worry about profits, as they just posted their first quarterly profit in over a year. Well before the other two government bailed out corporations. Both of which will never see a dime of my money again. GO FORD!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Klein, let me give you a clue.
Dealerships employing people, making a profit, forced to go out of business.
Retirees worked their asses off and did as they were told for 30 + yrs, and followed the dangling carrot, now are likely to be put into the pbgc, and get "thousands" less per month than they were promised, while the banks are still getting bailed out, and CEOs still getting bonuses.
Go through OHIO, INdiana and see the closed plants, an end of a love affair with cars.
The normal auto worker in the midwest has seen the light, and there is none at the end of the tunnel for them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Klein, let me give you a clue.
Dealerships employing people, making a profit, forced to go out of business.
Retirees worked their asses off and did as they were told for 30 + yrs, and followed the dangling carrot, now are likely to be put into the pbgc, and get "thousands" less per month than they were promised, while the banks are still getting bailed out, and CEOs still getting bonuses.
Go through OHIO, INdiana and see the closed plants, an end of a love affair with cars.
The normal auto worker in the midwest has seen the light, and there is none at the end of the tunnel for them.

Toonertoo,

as usual, your exagerations ae laughable. I find it humorous how much credibility you give to your radio show hosts, leving, hannity, rush and then come onto this site and repeat what they say.

For example, you said:
"Retirees worked their asses off and did as they were told for 30 + yrs, and followed the dangling carrot, now are likely to be put into the pbgc, and get "thousands" less per month than they were promised"

Under President BUSHED, hundreds of pensions went into the PBGC, in fact, more pensions went into the PBGC during BUSHED than in all the years combined prior since the creation of the PBGC.

Despite that fact, your claim that retirees will get "thousands" less PER MONTH is totally incorrect and an extreme exageration.

This is the kind of nonsense spoken by mark levine, Sean hannity and rush blowhard.

Just how many "thousands" per month do you believe autoworkers recieve during retirement??

Typically, the PBGC will pay 50 cents on the dollar owed to retirees, but there are many calculations that go into it depending on the pension programs that enter.

Under BUSHED, many retirees got wiped out after many years of dedicated service. This FACT was a part of the reason the republicans got THROWN OUT OF CONGRESS, SENATE and the WHITE HOUSE.

Try listening to soft rock and turn off the blowhards of right wing make believe.

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't get your rich pension plans anyways. You know what Canadians earn at UPS for pension thru Teamsters?.... roughly $50 per year service. 30 years service = $1500.00. Thats it. And those are CDN dollars, too.
The richest plan I ever worked for was $70 per year service.
I think thats just another example on spend, spend, spend, until it's gone.
We bailed out the same compnaies as the US did. Autoworkers here, want the goverment to step in, and pay their high pensions. That won't happen.
Dealerships will be closing here, too. But, the general public, thinks we have way too many of them in the first place.
Normally, goverments don't bail out companies.. but 100's of thousand of jobs were at stake (suppliers etc).
I see your point, they aren't happy. But, we did spend billions to bail them out, and they want even more of it. There is simply not enough money to go around, esspecially not just for 2 companies.
I don't see a point for those workers effected to blame the goverment. Thier CEO's and miss management.
I'm sure you had people against bailing them out, just like we had (why throw good money into bad).. why keep dinasours alive, etc.
But, in the end, it's was the many of jobs that were effected that made them survive.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Other, It was in the meeting that was held with Delphi<Packard, and Gm workers. Many of these retiress were promised 4500 per month. While You may think that is high that was their contract. And the proof is the following
http://www.vindy.com/news/2009/jul/23/local-delphi-retirees-face-cuts-in-benefits/
The pgbc is wonderful for those who get it, I just think the retirees should have been protected as they are too old to start over. With all the money thrown around, should have been.
As far as what I need to listen to, You can bet I wont be taking your advice.
I listened to your Bush bashing for ever since youve been here. Now I will continue to Bash Obama for as long as he needs bashed. I unlike you, will give him praise when he is deserving. Which you have never been capable of doing. Why dont you try listening to something besides the voices in your head. You think Im humorous, as usual. You are lunatic friinge as usual.

tieguy

Banned
Toonertoo,

as usual, your exagerations ae laughable. I find it humorous how much credibility you give to your radio show hosts, leving, hannity, rush and then come onto this site and repeat what they say.

For example, you said:
"Retirees worked their asses off and did as they were told for 30 + yrs, and followed the dangling carrot, now are likely to be put into the pbgc, and get "thousands" less per month than they were promised"

Under President BUSHED, hundreds of pensions went into the PBGC, in fact, more pensions went into the PBGC during BUSHED than in all the years combined prior since the creation of the PBGC.

Despite that fact, your claim that retirees will get "thousands" less PER MONTH is totally incorrect and an extreme exageration.

This is the kind of nonsense spoken by mark levine, Sean hannity and rush blowhard.

Just how many "thousands" per month do you believe autoworkers recieve during retirement??

Typically, the PBGC will pay 50 cents on the dollar owed to retirees, but there are many calculations that go into it depending on the pension programs that enter.

Under BUSHED, many retirees got wiped out after many years of dedicated service. This FACT was a part of the reason the republicans got THROWN OUT OF CONGRESS, SENATE and the WHITE HOUSE.

Try listening to soft rock and turn off the blowhards of right wing make believe.

Translation lets talk about Bush, Palin and Limbaugh and pretend we don't see what Obama is doing.

Do you have any links showing this information that claim as fact. I'd be interested to see how Obamas record is shaping up this year.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hows that hope and change, did you get in on the cash for clunkers? I missed out, I was at work.
+ I dont have clunkers. I had a good ecomnomy for at least 8 yrs.

Overpaid Union Thug

Seven months out and Obama is already down to 52%?? Way to go Barry! LOL! Bush went from having the highest approval ratings ever to 21% but like someone else said....he had eight years to do it in. Plus, the general public was dumb enough to actually think that the recession was his fault. It was those same people that elected Obama and are now feeling a deep, painful, and sobering spell of voter regret.

You sound silly living in the past...It's about time to live in the present and look to the future. Bush and Palin are irelevant now. Blaming people who have no authority to fix anything won't pump up this administration. (the typical, put others down to make yourself feel/look better) Only Obama's policies are relevant now and will speak for themselves.